Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cancer Survivor Park, Omaha, N

I went to the Cancer Survivor Park to take photographs of the flowering trees and was surprised by the flood of emotions that came to the surface as I walked around the park- thoughts of my own journey and thoughts of others that are once again in the middle of the struggle. I've never liked living with uncertainty but that is the nature of a journey. It feels like taking a step in the dark. You just don't know where you are going to land.

 Psalm 119:105 says,  'Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.' The Light of the World  is with us to illuminate the next step.  He knows the path we're on and we can trust Him with the journey.  Journey on with Jesus!  

1 comment:

  1. So glad to know you're writing and sharing pictures!!! What a gift to all of us. Thank you, Deb.

    ReplyDelete